Upon graduating from Law School, Frank T. Mohlman began his law career in private practice in Tooele, Utah. Over the past 30 years he has gained invaluable experience by serving as a Tooele County Prosecutor as well as Tooele City Prosecutor and Public Defender and five years as corporate legal counsel. His general private law practice thrived as he served his clients in criminal defense, family law, probate, estate planning, business law, adoptions and other legal areas.
Frank T. Mohlman believes in "giving back" to his community. He believes that one should be a "lifter" by helping others. His service to his community includes:
* Twelve years serving on the Tooele School Board, most of those years as President of the Board
* Six years as president and member of the Heritage West Credit Union Supervisory Committee
* Small Claims Judge for Tooele Third District Court for the past 4 years
* Exchange Club member
* Two years serving his Church as a missionary in France and Belgium
* Many years in voluntary leadership positions in his Church
Frank T. Mohlman is a family man. He and his wife, Lucille, are the parents of five children and fifteen grandchildren. He considers his family to be his greatest accomplishment.
Call our Tooele, Utah, today at (866) 651-9619